Your creative journey, our guidance
Just before the project starts
If a Kitchen Studio is managing your project, then by now, you probably have a schedule, and they may well be managing most aspects of the installation.
If you are piecing things together yourself or working with a single kitchen fitter or sole trader, you may need to be more hands-on. Start getting your space ready for the work to begin. Clear out any existing cabinetry, declutter your space, and do a final check that all your trades are ready to start.
Things to Consider
- Have a signed contract and floorplan before work begins
- Ensure any necessary planning permissions are confirmed
- Inspect the space to ensure safety and preparation
- Verify that work progresses as planned and remain available for questions
- Make sure wiring and plumbing suit your utility needs
Be clear about which materials you will be purchasing directly and those your trade should buy for you.