2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The following categories of personal data will be collected about you in connection with this policy:
a). Personal data you provide: this information includes your first name, last name, E-mail address, phone number, physical address and customer type. We collect this information about you, ONLY if you voluntarily choose to provide it yourself (for example: when you communicate with us, or while submitting certain forms in or through the Web Site). You are not legally obligated to provide us this information.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION AND OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR IT
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- (i) To provide, maintain and improve your user experience and Web Site operation. It is in our legitimate business interests to continue to maintain our product and service offering to individuals in order to keep running our business;
- (ii) To send you information, if you have specifically requested from us about our business, products and services. We send you this information because it is in our legitimate interest to respond to your inquiry;
- (iii) To send you newsletter and/or marketing messages relating to any of CAESARSTONE products (collectively, “Marketing Message(s)”), but only when you consent to do so. We may do this electronically, for example by email. You may tell us at any time if you do not wish to receive Marketing Message from us by contacting us through our online contact form, available at Contact Us and by following any instructions we may include in the message we send to you. For example, a STOP message will appear at the foot of marketing text or email messages we send you;
- (iv) For our analytics research purposes. We do this to pursue our legitimate interests to understand if our services are helpful to you and to evaluate the effectiveness of any updates we provide;
- (v) To prevent fraud, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce the Terms of Sale, establishing your use of the Web Site and performing activities through the Web Site, disclaimers and limitations of liability governing the use of our Web Site, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law. We do this to comply with the requirements of by applicable law, or in our legitimate interest in protecting the security and integrity of our services and Web Site; and/or
- (vi) For any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our services from time to time. If we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that set out above, we will provide you with information prior to such processing, and will obtain your consent where necessary.
4. DISCLOSING OF ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
We share your personal data with other companies or individuals as follows:
- (i) Third parties who provide a service to CAESARSTONE, such as with vendors that assist CAESARSTONE in sending email, marketing and customer service (including their sub-contractors), on the understanding that they will keep the information confidential and not use it for their own purposes;
- (iii) Any of CAESARSTONE subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with CAESARSTONE, in which case CAESARSTONE will require them to honor this policy. Additionally, in the event CAESARSTONE goes through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal data may be among the assets transferred; We do this based on our legitimate interest in our seamless business operations and business continuity; and
- (iv) Third parties to whom you ask CAESARSTONE to send personal data; We do this based on your explicit consent.
If we transfer your information in accordance with the aboveto recipients located in countries not recognized as having an adequate level of data protection, we make use of standard contractual clauses which have been approved by the European Commission or the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), as applicable. Where appropriate, we also requires to use your information strictly in accordance with our instructions. Some of these recipients are located in Israel, which ensures an adequate level of protection, in accordance with Commission Decision of 31 January 2011 and the UK adequacy regulations.
5. THIRD PARTIES’ PRACTICES
This section does not cover the information practices exercised by other providers of products or services, advertisers or other web-sites, or companies/people that CAESARSTONE does not own or control, or does not employ or manage. CAESARSTONE would like to emphasize that CAESARSTONE is not and cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may link or websites that link to CAESARSTONE’s Web Site.
6. SECURITY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We are committed to use our best efforts to maintaining the security of your personal data. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your personal data and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond CAESARSTONE’s control, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute security of the information that you transmit to or through our Web Site. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Web Site.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You have various rights with respect to our use of your personal data:
• Access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. Please note that there are exceptions to this right, so that access may be denied if, for example, making the information available to you would reveal personal data about another person, or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information. You are entitled to see the personal data held about you. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
• Accuracy: We aim to keep your personal data accurate, current, and complete. We encourage you to contact us using the contact details provided below to let us know if any of your personal data is not accurate or changes, so that we can keep your personal data up-to-date.
• Objecting: In certain circumstances, you also have the right to object to processing of your personal data and to ask us to block, erase and restrict your personal data. If you would like us to stop using your personal data, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
• Porting: You have the right to request that some of your personal data is provided to you, or to another data controller, in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
• Erasure: You have the right to ask for erasure of your personal data when the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when, among other cases, your personal data have been unlawfully processed, subject to Section 8 below.
• Withdrawing consent: When processing your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
• Complaints: If you believe that your data protection rights may have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint the applicable supervisory authority or to seek a remedy through the courts.
You can exercise any of the abovementioned rights by contacting us through our online contact form, available at: Contact Us.
When we ask you to supply us with personal data we will make it clear whether the personal data we are asking for must be supplied so that we can provide the services to you, or whether the supply of any personal data we ask for is optional.
8. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfil our business purposes or to comply with applicable law, audit requirements, regulatory requests or orders from competent courts.
10. CONTACT US
Updated on November 2, 2021
The Website provides content and information about the products and services offered by the Company. The Website’s content is presented for informative purposes only.
1.CONTACTING US VIA THE WEBSITE
You have various ways of contacting us through the Website. However, nothing on the Website or in your submitted inquiries requires us to make any engagements or business arrangement with you, partner with you, provide any products or services to you, engage in any present or future marketing activities or engage in any discussions or negotiations with you.
2. ACCEPTABLE USE OF THE WEBSITE
When using the Website, you must not –
(a) modify, adapt, translate, copy, reproduce, imitate, distribute, publish or resell any content displayed on the Website, including but not limited to the trademarks and copyrights of the Company and its affiliates, or to make derivative use of the Website or its contents;
(b) make commercial use of the Website or any content displayed on the Website;
(c) violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website, or bypass any technical measures used to prevent or restrict access to any portion of the Website;
(d) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Website, or convert into human readable form any of the contents of the Website not intended to be so read, including but not limited to using or directly viewing the underlying code for the Website except as interpreted and displayed in a web browser;
(e) use any data mining, robots, or similar automated data gathering and extraction tools to access the Website;
(f) Collect, harvest, obtain or process personal information of or about other users of the Website;
(g) interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or otherwise engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability;
(h) alter or modify, or attempt to modify, any part of the Website;
(i) attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website or any systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, cracking, mining, phishing or any other means;
(j) Displaying the Website or any part thereof in an exposed or concealed frame, or linking to elements or portions of the Website;
(k) use reports, content, electronic documentation or other materials available on the Website to feed any downstream product, application or website; or
(l) violate any applicable law.
WE MAY EMPLOY TECHNOLOGICAL MEASURES TO DETECT AND PREVENT FRAUDULENT OR ABUSIVE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
3. SITE PROMOTIONS
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights associated with the Website, including copyrights, trademarks, trade names, patents, trade secrets, work methods and processes, and any other right, are the sole property of the Company or its third-party licensors. These rights apply, among others, to information, articles, images, content, graphic design, data and its processing, the Website’s “look and feel”, computer code and any other detail concerning its operation.
You are not allowed to copy, duplicate, distribute, sell, make available, market and translate any information, including trademarks, images, pictures, texts and computer code from the Website, without the Company’s explicit prior and written consent.
Trademarks featured on the Website (whether registered or not) are the sole property of the Company and/or its third-party licensors. You may not use them without our prior written consent.
Any download of data and/or files from the Website shall be at your own risk. The Company Shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
6. LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
Unless you have a written agreement or a specific consent in effect with the Company which states otherwise, links to the Website may be provided only in the following manner: (a) links must not suggest or otherwise create the false appearance that the Company is affiliated with any person or entity, or that the Company otherwise endorses, sponsors or is affiliated with any product or service; (b) the appearance, position and other aspects of any link to the Website may not be such as to damage or dilute the goodwill associated with the Company’s name and trademarks; (c) all links to the Website must “point” to the URL “http://www.caesarstone.com” and not to other pages within the Website; (d) all links to the Website, when activated by a user, must not display the Website within a “frame” on the linking Website, or any other Website.
Without limiting any of the above, the Company reserves the right to revoke its above consent to the providing of any link to the Website, at any time in its sole discretion.
7. AGE RESTRICTION AND ELIGIBILITY
If you are under the age of 18, you may not use the Website in any way. By using, accessing, or registering with the Website, you declare that you are 18 years of age or older.
8. CHANGES AND AVAILABILITY
From time to time, we may change the Website’s structure, layout, design or display, as well as the scope and availability of the information and content therein, without prior notice. Changes of this type by their very nature may result in glitches or cause inconvenience of some kind.
The operation of the Website depends on various factors such as software, hardware and communication networks of the Company, its contractors and suppliers. By their nature, these factors are not fault free.
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE INTRODUCTION OF SUCH CHANGES OR FROM ANY MALFUNCTIONS OR FAILURES THAT MAY RESULT THEREFROM.
The availability, quality and functionality of the Website depends on various factors, including communication networks, and the quality of broadband/cellular/WiFi network connectivity, which are provided by third parties, at their responsibility. These factors are also not fault-free.
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT DISRUPTION, ERRORS OR INTERRUPTIONS, OR THAT IT WILL BE ACCESSIBLE, OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES OR IMMUNE FROM ERRORS, GLITCHES OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS BEING PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS”. YOU WILL HAVE NO PLEA, CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST THE COMPANY OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, SUB-CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS (“STAFF”), IN RESPECT OF THE WEBSITE’S FEATURES, CONTENT, LIMITATIONS OR COMPATIBILITY WITH YOUR NEEDS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE, IS AT YOUR FULL AND EXCLUSIVE RISK. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY OR ACCURACY.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE, INFORMATION AND CONTENT OBTAIND FROM THE WEBSITE OR LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER WILL THE COMPANY, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS AND LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR RELATE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, OR RELIANCE ON ITS CONTENT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY STOCK QUOTES WHICH MAY APPEAR IN THE WEBSITE) OR TO ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, DEFECTS, SECURITY BREACHES RELATED TO THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE COMPANY, OR FROM RETENTION, DELETION, DISCLOSURE AND ANY OTHER USE OR LOSS OF CONTENT OR INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES — WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY — ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOU PAID TO THE COMPANY TO ACCESS ITS SERVICES AND/OR WEBSITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. THIRD PARTY’S LINKS
The Website may contain links to content published on other websites provided by third parties. We do not operate or monitor these websites and content. You may find these websites or the information and content posted there objectionable or not compatible with your requirements. By linking to a certain website, we do not endorse, or sponsor its content, or confirm its accuracy, credibility, authenticity, reliability, validity, integrity, or legality. We assume no responsibility or liability for such third-party websites or content, or their availability, or for any transactions or dealings made between you and such third-party websites.
13. RIGHT TO SHUT DOWN, DENY OR LIMIT ACCESS
15. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
18. UK RESIDENTS
- Whether you are a consumer user or a business user, We do not exclude or limit in any way Our liability to You where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence or the negligence of Our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any Products to You, which will be set out in Our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- If You are a business user, We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Website or any content on it. We will not be liable to You for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the Website, or use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website. In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If You are a consumer user, acting on behalf of yourself, as an individual, then:
- You agree not to use the Website for any commercial or business purposes, and We have no liability to You for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity; and
- If defective digital content that We have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to You and this is caused by Our failure to use reasonable care and skill, We will either repair the damage or pay You compensation. However, We will not be liable for damage that You could have avoided by following Our advice to apply an update offered to You free of charge or for damage that was caused by You failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
- CONTACT US