Your creative journey, our guidance
Ready for your Caesarstone
You may have chosen it first, but it won’t be installed until near completion – a perfect final touch.
It’s the moment everything comes together, and now that your flooring, walls, and cabinets are being installed, you can finally set a date for installing your Caesarstone worktop.
Things to Consider
- If you’re fitting new cabinetry, alert your cabinet maker to remeasure space before installation
- Ensure your utilities fit in their allocated spaces, after flooring and cabinetry
- Alert your fabricator to take final measurements before templating
- Verify that your fabricator has placed the correct order for your material once templating is complete – if you are opting for a special order, make sure that the fabricator checks the lead times in advance
- Don’t forget to register your Caesarstone warranty once your new worktops are installed
If you have a backsplash, the fabricator should install the worktop first and then mount your backsplash on the walls above it. Your plumbing and appliances connections should be made after your worktop is installed.
Find out all you need to know about your worktop
Learn how to easily keep your worktop looking new