Solus supply deal for Caesarstone premium worktops to run until December 2025
Bloor Homes, one of the UK’s largest privately owned housebuilders, has renewed its solus supply arrangement with Caesarstone UK. Caesarstone will now continue to exclusively supply premium quartz surfaces to the housebuilder until the end of 2025. The partnership between the two brands has already run for two years, having started in 2020.
Bloor Homes cited Caesarstone’s expertise in colour and design, options, and specification, along with consistency of supply and service as the main reasons for extending the relationship. Caesarstone currently supplies 12 carefully curated surface designs for Bloor Homes, including colours from the much-lauded Supernatural Collection.
Caesarstone is currently working with Bloor Homes across more than 90 sites, from Cheshire, through sites in the Midlands, down to the south coast and east to Suffolk.
Gareth Lowden, Commercial Manager, Caesarstone UK, said, “We are delighted to be able to extend our relationship with Bloor Homes. It comes on the back of two very successful years during which we have worked closely with their team to ensure that we have exactly the right offer for each of Bloor Homes’ unique developments.”
Lowden continued, “Caesarstone provides a highly attractive commercial option for housebuilders, based on award winning products, comprehensive sales and service offering, and strong brand recognition with house buyers. This has proven to be a winning combination for UK housebuilders who are increasingly coming to us for worktop solutions.”
Since Caesarstone UK launched in 2017, its commercial sales have grown dramatically year on year and the brand now works with 6 of the top 10 housebuilders, as well as multiple smaller developers on sites across the UK.
Caesarstone is a leader in the global surfaces industry with a primary business in designing, developing, and producing high-end engineered quartz and porcelain worktops. The company is renowned for its aesthetic superiority and technical excellence, having pioneered the revolutionary quartz surface sector since 1987. Caesarstone products offer high-performance functionality in a variety of colours, styles, textures and finishes across the interior surfaces category. Headquartered in S’Dot Yam, Israel, Caesarstone sells products in 50 countries and is traded on the NASDAQ (CSTE) in New York.
About Bloor Homes
- Bloor Homes was proud to receive five-star builder status in the Home Builders Federation’s (HBF) customer satisfaction survey for the fourth year running
- Established in 1969, the Bloor Group is now one of the largest privately-owned housing groups in the UK
- Bloor Homes is based in Measham, Leicestershire, and has eight regional offices across the country
- Bloor Homes currently has more than 60 developments across England
- In its five decades of development, Bloor Homes has created hundreds of communities, building not just houses, but schools, transport infrastructure and green spaces that will be enjoyed for generations to come
For more information regarding the Bloor Group, please visit www.bloorhomes.com