At Caesarstone we are as passionate about protecting the environment as we are about our products.
We back up this pledge with action.
- From start to finish, our production processes are rigorously scrutinized from a health, safety and environmental perspective, with constant monitoring and reviews of processes, standards and results.
- Caesarstone holds ISO 14001 certification – a standard that recognizes our competence in environmental management and performance.
- Our products meet the exacting American Greenguard standards, and we’ve been credited by the National Sanitation Foundation for having surfaces safe enough for use in laboratories, healthcare facilities, and food preparation environments.
- Our recycled quartz stone surfaces contain up to 42% reclaimed quartz –making a real impact on preserving the world’s precious resources.
- We’re also a responsible and supportive employer. Our employees enjoy a safe workplace and we strive to deliver exemplary working conditions.
Leading the Way
We are consistently trying to improve. Just meeting current industry standards isn’t enough – we’re always trying to exceed them and push our industry to adopt more sustainable practices.
Some of Caesarstone models are made with pre-consumer recycled raw materials such as mirror and glass or high quality reclaimed post-production waste from the fabrication process. These models have the SCS Recycled content certificate.
Caesarstone adheres to the U.K. Modern Slavery Act of 2015, and has produced a detailed statement on our commitments in relation to this.